Dear traveler, we give you some piece of advice to rent an apartment in Buenos Aires by Internet, some important conditions.
Crucial requirements to choose an apartment in Buenos Aires:
* The company you choose must be affiliated with any government agency to support
its trajectory. If it is a travel agency must have a license (EVT = business travel and tourism), or if it “only” has apartments for rent it must be enrolled in the chamber of property.
* The company must have a physical place. It must be based on an address and telephone number, both displayed on the website.
* If the company had reservations on-line, the page should be safe, and must disclose the reservation conditions. If the reservation is not online, you must send by fax the form with your credit card details to make the reservation.
* The price must have included has the cost of electricity, gas, water and telephone for local calls.
* If there are problems in the property at the moment of your arrival, the agency must move into an apartment similar or return the money.
* The company must make an inventory with the prices things from the apartment, and it must be signed by the agency and by the guest. This ensures the passenger that at the moment of check out, the agency can only deduct the amount set out in the inventory, and return the rest of the security deposit, (if there was any rupture).
* Any company is required to charge to host any breakage has been done by the misuse of property, since this may verify that you want to incorporate an apartment in the network, care for your property the same way.
* Any company is required to charge to the host any breakage done by the misuse of the property. This way you will see, that if you want to incorporate an apartment in the network, the agency will ensure the same care to your property.